BENEFTIS OF INTRODUCING THE YDRO MICROORGANISMS TO THE COLLECTION SYSTEM
- Complete Odor Elimination
- Simple Application (applicable to dose the collection system and/or the WWTP or any other location)
- Eliminate F.O.G. (fatbergs, blockages, etc.)
When dosing the collection system (we can also achieve the following additional targets):
- Min. 60% reduction in wastewater influent parameters such as COD, BOD, TSS, etc.
- Biofilm is created, turning the sewer grid into a bioreactor, removing all the inorganic material (such as rags, etc.) from the sewer grid
Rags and other inorganic materials were captured by the screen of the facility, after Ydro Series Microorganisms were introduced into the Collection system. Once the over-the-years accumulated trash is released, the sewer grid will remain clean.
Dosing the sewer grid of a 4 MGD WWTP in Texas
- 2 months after dosing the sewer grid the COD and TSS Influent parameters have been decreased by >60% and >60% respectively.
- When the biofilm is created in the collection system, material are being detached (FOG, fatbergs and inorganics) from the walls of the sewer grid. The piping system is being cleaned and maintained free of obstractions.
- Complete Elimination of Odors